Current Job Openings
Client Service Representative- Santa Barbara
PetVet Care Centers, Inc. is one of the nation’s leading operators of veterinary hospitals for companion animals. The company operates over 450 hospitals across multiple states and employs over 11,000 people including over 800 veterinarians. Since its inception, PetVet has been structured around a model that is focused on developing a partnership between the hospitals and the company and providing the highest quality medicine and service.
- Receive client complaints and concerns regarding reception, escalating issues to Hospital Manager, as needed
- Maintains specialist (non-emergency doctors) scheduling information and changes
- Count cash and/or balance daily transactions, balance cash drawer and make change, as needed
- Process refunds, returns, and credits, as needed by location
- Organizes and processes all payment plans and held checks, as needed by location, obtaining approvals as necessary
- Bi-monthly billing statements and collections as well as end-of-month closing reports, as required by location
- Serve as back-up to Hospital Manager for maintenance or building issue resolution
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Veterinary environment, terminology, and protocols
- Working in a team environment
- Customer Service
- Handling multiple tasks and priorities
- Multi-line telephone systems
- Organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Supervisory and staff scheduling skills
- Basic math skills
- Properly handling and accounting for cash and client payments
- Good interpersonal skills
PetVet is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law. EOE, M/F/D/V
PetVet respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information. Please see our privacy notice for additional information about our data practices.
Why Consider Our Montecito Hospital?
At Montecito Pet Hospital, our team members all share the same passion for making and keeping pets well.
Our hospital truly is an excellent place to work, with a highly skilled team focused on 'best in practice' veterinary care.
We are very supportive of individuals looking to grow their veterinary careers and look forward to hearing from you.
We invite you to explore your veterinary career options with Montecito Pet Hospital, where you'll be a respected member of a team that loves pets and values the contributions from every individual on the team.